Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rob's Webchat with MSN - Full Transcript and Picture

Moving the post up since more was added



ETA: Video added - Youtube or watch at the source | Via

What will u miss most about the twilight saga now it is over? #msnrob
Rob: I will miss doing live tweeting things.

Lisa Sherman - If you could turn invisible on The Breaking Dawn Premiere Red Carpet what havoc would you cause :)?
Rob: I'd go around pulling down people's pants.

What's the one thing about vampires you would like to have? speed? sight? flawless features?(which you already have!) and why? by the way you are absolutely amazing, i love you and thankyou! ??
Rob: Hmm... I don't know! I'd quite like to have a harder bottom.

Did you think you would be hear today after doing the first Eva twilight? Did you think it would of been as popular and what made you go for the part?
Rob: No I didn't think it would be as popular. But probably Catherine Hardwicke made me want to do it?

Do you feel you are similar to Edward in real life?
Rob: Kind of?

Before the fame did you have a bucket list of sorts? That is an idea of a few of the things you really hoped to do or experience in your life above all others? Can you share some? Any you are still waiting anxiously to accomplish?
Rob: I don't think I had a specific list... but, yes. I want to experience one day as a woman.

Teradactyl - OMG You should SO be in the 50 Shades Of Grey movie! Would you consider doing it!?!? BIG love.
Rob: I am playing that part. I also wrote the book.

Emma - If you had to join a boyband, would you rather join One Direction or Westlife?
Rob: Westlife definitely. They're one of my favourite bands.

How does it feel to be a part of the ‘British invasion’, being one of a few globally adored British stars like Adele, One Direction, Emma Watson…?
Rob: I love how they don't include Daniel Radcliffe in that! It's nice, yeah. I like being English.

What are you doing now as twilight is coming to an end
Rob: I am doing a few more movies next year.

Rob: Can you please start sending me naked pictures? It's never happened... Do it right now. Tweet in #msnrob

(Someone sent a picture of two dogs)
Rob: I like the one that looks like a bull!

Rob: I hope you enjoyed this and please don't send any pictures if you're underage!! PS I won't see them anyway. Thanks!

Source

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that reply ! "- OMG You should SO be in the 50 Shades Of Grey movie! Would you consider doing it!?!? BIG love.
Rob: I am playing that part. I also wrote the book."

And ..gosh is he for real??

"Rob: Can you please start sending me naked pictures? It's never happened... Do it right now. "

Unknown said...

Why is he so funny and handsome!! I love him!(: <3

Unknown said...

Why is he so funny and handsome!! I love him!(: <3

just me said...

ok., he is perfect, what's new? ;)

wolffia said...

I think Robert said "ball" not "bull" cos, being the "troll" that he is - there's a battered soccer ball on the picture with the 2 dogs...

Unknown said...

Wow! Kristen Stewart's beautiful no matter what you do ...try it with her with robert it's looks cool i'm sure... Anastasia Steele

Camila said...

I canot believe it, you fulfilled my dream maybe someday if you still have the contacts i can talk to you and you let me met him, please i am dreaming with this for years, maybe you can add me on whatsapp pc and we chat there.

Unknown said...

Tus acha las perfecions ?

Anonymous said...

Rob friend hi h r u..... I like ur acting.....

Anonymous said...

I m a south indian girl.... I like ur acting....