Friday, November 23, 2012

New Pictures and Video of Rob and Kristen Arriving in NYC Today

Nov. 23rd, 2012



Video



HQs


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

16 comments:

katy said...

Happy, they arrived safe and sound. <3333

twilightnan said...

ahh..thank God they arrived safely!...both looking well rested and gorgeous!!!Walking side by side and not hiding anymore:-D <333

Eliz said...

Glad their back and hope the paps leave them alone.

noirblanc said...

Rob,,,I want ur Nike Jacket... Looking good looks like trying to be 2nd bodyguard to Kris,,,Where's Dean? Still having thanksgiving holiday? :D

Vangie said...

Did anyone notice kristen grey top hpw it is button?

No name said...

Love you Rob, be safe!

tori said...

Honestly the first thing I thought/said out loud was "Who is this hot tamale?" in regards to the cougar-like walking with them because *snap* she is fiercing it!

jroberts said...

God I could stare at that bearded jaw all day/night! Glad they made it back safe.

Delle1 said...

It's a cardigan vest Vangie,it looks knitted,she was probably cold in England and now NYC.

Delle1 said...

Hi Annie,it's me Kiri...I was thinking how good they look...

twilightnan said...

Hi,Kiri..yes,they look good..well rested after nearly a week on holiday ..*together*..of course;) lol!.. over here in England:-)..at least the papz over in NYC seemed more respectful than those in LA lol!

Unknown said...

OH God, I love Rob and I can't wait this.....thing is over. Hope he'll focus on his career instead of this. I read some details about The Rover and really sounds interesting, I can't wait for it

"Not My Cup of Tea Because I Drink Coffee" said...

don't like her but if thats what makes him happy... any who cannot wait for his new films :)

noisefaidaus said...

My god I see a lot of familiar names here ...can I say thank god!
Rob and Kristen look rested and relaxed. I'm Looking forward to the next chapter in their lives.

twilightnan said...

Hi,@bwen...yes, it's great to see familiar names..this is where I started following a site dedicated for Rob way back in Autumn 2009...I watched Twilight on telly and became bewitched by Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen..as the saying goes..my life was never the same again lol!..I'm so glad RPL is back....many thanks Mandy and Linda and the rest of the ladies for all the hard work they do to ensure we get all the latest news about Rob!:-)...see you around:)

Amy said...

Didn't even know they were over here in England till saw them landing in NYC.. Hope they are enjoying a break from promo/film making.. Rob has such a busy year next year! Looking forward to seeing his amazing work as always!
P.S thanks for all the pictures & coverage of Breaking Dawn Part 2 press, premieres, interviews, ect ect!!