Monday, November 28, 2011

Rob, Kristen and Taylor Interview with Polsat at the UK Premiere

Starts at 0:36 (dubbed interview)
ETA: Translation added





Translation thanks to lalaith466 at Pattinsonlife

Translated from dubbing. Sorry if it's not quite grammatically correct.

I: How do you cope with such popularity when thousands of people are screaming your name?
Rob: It's nice, but it's part of our job. Besides premieres and promo time it's quite calm, we can live our normal lives.

I: Did you expect that this film would be a huge success all over the world?
Rob: Not at all. The first film had a really low budget, it was an indie, nobody expected this craziness. Then it exploded. In two weeks our lives changed so much.

I: Everything that happened next was a surprise for you?
Rob: Yeah, totally.

Taylor: It's so wonderful to meet this family - my mates from set and the fans.

I: It's nearly the end of the saga. Are you happy or will you miss Bella?
Kristen: Well, I feel really lucky and I have no regrets. Sometimes it's hard to leave something behind if you're part of it for such a long time.
I love this set, I love the memories. I'd like to have an open door and see a light there to be able to reminisce this adventure back.

Taylor: It's cool that we, actors, can start to make other movies now. But I'll miss this.

I: What will you miss the most?
Taylor: We got along with each other. I treat this crew like my family. The saga brought so much joy to us.

Kristen: Special greetings for you. I hope you'll enjoy the film.
Taylor: Thank you so much and have fun watching Breaking Dawn.


Via

No comments: