Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rob's Interview in Marie Claire UK

ETA: Added scans of the full interview

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com



The most anticipated movie of the year is about to hit screens and Twilight fans the world over are getting set to feast their eyes on the saga’s penultimate instalment, Breaking Dawn.

But when we caught up with the film’s leading man Robert Pattinson, he told us he feels it’s time to move on from Twilight….

In an interview for Marie Claire’s dazzling December issue – on newsstands now - R-Patz told us he’s looking forward to the end of the Twilight hysteria, and is already focussing on other projects.

‘If you're just an empty shell with your face stuck on everything, then there's only so long the hysteria can last,’ he explained. ‘It's time to move on.’

On struggling to keep a low profile, Rob admits he finds it hard. ‘I don’t like people taking my photo – ever. If there’s anything that stresses me out it’s people following me around.’

He adds: ‘Most actors encourage the attention because they think it will make them have a more lasting career. I don't think that's the case. The more you reveal yourself, the less interesting people find you. Mystery lasts a lot longer, so you just hide.’

On the subject of his rumoured relationship with Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, of which he almost never talks, Robs not giving anything away. ‘I have never had that feeling where I need to show the world anything,' he says.

‘I remember being at school and I asked someone out on a date when I was 12, and the next day everyone asked if we were going out. I was like, “Oh God!” I don't think I ever talked to the girl again - it was too much of a hassle.

‘The more speculators you get, the more disastrous things are, and your truth is not truer than the truth on the front of the gossip magazines.’


Read the FULL interview with Robert Pattinson in Marie Claire’s December issue, on newsstands now.


Source | Via | Scans | Via

No comments: