Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pictures of Rob and Kristen in IOW

UPDATE: Added a few more pictures


No drama here. Lets enjoy the picture :)




From the woman who met them:

Yep they’re over here alright. Got a picture with them both. He was lovely and very chilled…she was different. However I’m very happy that i got the opportunity to meet them both. Some people say she’s rude but i mean it was New Years eve so it was pretty intrusive of me to ask for a photo. I just didn’t want to let a moment like that go if you know what i mean. I’m never going to see them again so asked and luckily they agreed to have a photo with me.

They were outside on the sea front with a group of friends. It was nice coz everyone was really chilled. Me and my friend spotted him. He was just chatting to his friends and Kristen went somewhere and when she came back she went to him and they were both chatting with a guy whilst having some drinks. They sparked up so i waited until afterwards to i could ask them for a photo. My friend went up and spoke to Kristen who seemed shocked. Probably because they seem to have grabbed no attention what-so-ever so a couple of overly grinning fans wasn’t the first wish she had for New Year :S I took the photo and then asked if i could have one. Wished them a Happy New Year then went away very quickly, didn’t want to annoy them any more than i had already.

Looking back i think i was wrong to be so offended. After all she gave me the pic i wanted which was good of her. I’m honestly way too sensitive. She honestly looked worried when we approached. I suppose they had nobody there to protect them (i’m not sure how they live their lives body guard wise :S)

I’m actually not that bigger Rob P fan. I used to be when the films first came out but haven’t kept up to date.

All i know is that i saw this page and after meeting them both i wanted to confirm that they were on the Isle of Wight. I didn’t realise i would get so many facebooks adds etc So i’m just trying to show the picture and carry on.






It wasn’t such a great New Year’s Eve for Twilight Stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, who were hoping to celebrate the New Year on the Island unnoticed.

A twitter frenzy followed after a fan spotted the pair on an inbound hovercraft to the Island on Thursday.

Friends of the couple who spoke exclusively to “The Gazette” said” Robert and Kristen were hoping to blend in and not be noticed but unfortunately that didn’t happen.”
It improved impossible after the pair spent New Years eve at the Spyglass Inn in Ventnor. The couple and their entourage of 20 friends were spotted at the Spyglass on Friday night and returned for a bite to eat of Jacket Potatoes and side salads again this afternoon.

Pattinson and Stewart were trying to avoid being the center of attention but their fame proved impossible.

After rumors hit the web that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had gotten into a fight over Kristen spending Christmas Eve with her “On The Road” co-star Garrett Hedlund, the pair were spotted walking on the beach in Ventor

The Gazette managed to obtain an exclusives picture of the couple clearly showing the romance was back on despite rumours of there break over Christmas.





From pinkoona

Spotted Robert Pattinson having lunch with mates in Ventnor Pub, Isle of Wight. He is in the blue hoodie and K is in plaid shirt. A lot of their mates were singing (maybe it was Rob himself)


Source | Via | Via | Via | Source | Source

27 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG they are so cute I missed them so much.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Kristen said that made them think she was rude :p

mamabev said...

Thanks for the photo. I am so glad to know that they were able to spend the holidays together. Happy New Year everybody!

Addicted to Robsten said...

Yeah we got a picture! Love them! Not perticularly happy with the lady's comments about Kristen but what can you do...she was prob. jealous! LOL! I know I am!

Lo said...

Sooo happy to see they are celebrating the new Year together! I love these two! <3

Nicole said...

@karenmetric I think she meant that some people think she is rude all she said was that she was different which I don't understand because if she was being rude she would have not taken the picture with her. To me Rob and Kristen almost have the same expression on their faces.

durtyrob4ever said...

just glad to get a pic of them enjoying themselves! Personally I wouldn't want anyone taking a picture of me on vacation and interrupting me. JS

Unknown said...

@addictedtoRobsten she wasnt jealous, she just said what she saw, why the true bothers you so much?

Rob is always in the same situation as kristen, but he never gets out like being rude, love him, hope he had a great New Year.

Addicted to Robsten said...

@ Nicole..I agree. And it is probably still weird when people you have never met are coming up to you when you least expect it asking for pictures.

Addicted to Robsten said...

@ maiara_maluk...I want to respect the blogger and not cause drama so I'm truly sorry if my comment offended you. I didn't mean to put words/thoughts into this lucky lady's mouth. Happy New Year!

Nicole said...

@Addicted to Robsten yeah its hard for both of them but they still take the pics and sign autographs.

I'm just glad that they are together and that they seem to be having a good time with each other.

Like @RoseSee said we know who was kissing Rob.

Anonymous said...

You got a bloody picture with them so stop complaining and making something bigger than it actually it.

durtyrob4ever said...

Am I just stupid or what but could somebody tell me what the lady who got the pic meant by saying that Rob and Kristen sparked up and then she went up to him? Just wondering

Addicted to Robsten said...

@durtyrob4ever...I'm assuming that means they lit up a cigarette.

durtyrob4ever said...

@addicted to robsten thanks for clearing that up for me...makes sense

Iluvthemovies said...

N@nzkstewlover ITA with ur comment.

twilightnan said...

Happy New Year to all!!! especially to @Iluvthemovies,all the other favs+linda and Mandy..@nzkstewlover and @Nicole..ITA with your comments!!

Anonymous said...

That lady was the ungrateful one. She interrupted them, they agreed to take a photo with her, and then she calls Kristen "ungrateful". She was nice to share her pic with fans, but honestly her comment on Kristen was underserved.

Rob looks great, Kristen too. Surprised that Rob only has his regular light scruff, which I prefer to the beard anyway.

katy said...

I would have prefered if they stayed under the radar, but I have to admit that it feel SO good to see them...Robert looks extra yumy and Kirsten looks great too...and I missed them a lot. Hope they had an Amazing New Year Eve.

dolly said...

maybe Kristen was afraid that the paps would start swarming. pr maybe she was having an off night- she seems to enjoy the fans- NOT the media and who can blame her- theyre a rude pushy lot........
but hey at least you got the pic- no harm done.

Jane said...

They are certainly enjoying being together. Lucky fan to get a picture with them. Of course, the fans are what put Rob and Kristen where they are now. I think Kristen just gets a little spooked with people she doesn't know but anyway, The Isle of Wight holds a special meaning for them and I have read other news that they are interest ed in buying a home there. That would be their getaway when they needed one.

JLC said...

Jane I think you nailed it that Kristen probably got 'spooked'. One person taking a pic could cause others to notice them and set off a stampede. She did acknowledge she was 'intrusive' and perhaps oversensitive. Overall, looks like they are having a nice, fairly quiet time with friends.

meleny said...

Thanks for the pics, I'm very happy to see that they espend this holidays together, thats very nice!
They looked very cute toguether!

Anonymous said...

I seriously doubt that they are thinking of buying a house there. It's just gossip made up by the local press. I think Rob would buy a residence in London and/or L.A.

dorym said...

Vultures have no respect for their privacy; why don't you grow up and learn how to act?
Take your pictures from a distance and leave them the hell alone.

missDI20 said...

But in the NeXT pitture rob is sit colse to' her???
The one in front is not him at all'!!!!!

missDI20 said...

Sorry to fast: i mean: rob set colse to' her?????
Or......the one in front of her is not him at all.