Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tons of New/Old Fan Pictures With Robert Pattinson

A lot of these were posted, but there are so many, I can't really say which ones are new. Here is everything, in case they're new to some of you.

Like this post, I'll repeat the note:

IMPORTANT NOTE:I know a lot of you are probably the real source of these pictures, but those two fans collected them and I don't have the info to credit each picture. If one of your pictures is here, let me know and I'll add the source. If you want your picture removed, just leave a comment or email. :)













































































































thanks to: http://tinyurl.com/35klju2 Bella Masen & http://tinyurl.com/3aew4qb SBells

And the amazing Linda at Pattinsonlife


ETA: Some pictures from RespectKStewx

2 comments:

H2B said...

I was there for the fourth & the last pic. The last pic was someone I met on the RM set. She was at the set for over 16 hours that day.

T said...

The two (nm premiere ones) before the last pic are mine :)

-Tiffani