Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Post-it Notes With Rob's face on them? Bryce Dallas Howard is "obsessed"



Bryce Dallas Howard, a replacement actress playing vampire-with-a-vengeance Victoria, is a Twihard: “I had seen Twilight innumerable times. After I saw it for the fourth time, one of my best guy friends, for my birthday, made me Post-it notes with Robert Pattinson’s face that said, ‘Live Dangerously,’ because I was so obsessed. My husband actually said to me, ‘Do I need to be worried about this?’”


Read the full article at Vanity Fair

Via kstewrobfans

6 comments:

isabel said...

me too !;)

behnaz said...

wink

twilightnan said...

..and so as the other millions of women!!don't worry Bryce you're not the only one ..my hubby feels the same!!Team Edwardddd!!!...

Ursula said...

I think all husband's have that concern.. LOL @ I know mine does...

Anonymous said...

I have a serious discussion about my robsession with my hubby
He understand, finally LOL

Anonymous said...

lol