Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 'Remember Me' DVD Release Day!

HAPPY 'REMEMBER ME' DVD RELEASE DAY!

Photobucket


The DVD comes out today! Run to the nearest store and get your copy :)

You can also get your $8 off coupon here at RememberMeCoupon.com

Online stores - a few options

- Amazon: DVD | Blu-ray
- Barnes&Noble: DVD | Blu-ray
- Borders: DVD | Blu-ray
- Walmart: DVD | Blu-ray
- Target: DVD | Blu-ray
- Best Buy: DVD | Blu-ray
- Blockbuster



*Remember Me Coupon not valid for online purchases.

4 comments:

Gisel said...

:D

OCD56 said...

I just got an e-mail that my copy of Remember Me has been shipped. I am so excited. Robert was amazing in this movie. I saw it five times in the theater. You will love it.

RobPattinsonBerlin said...

I pre ordered it by amazon, but in Germany I have to wait till September for this.... :(

Ursula said...

YAY!! Im stopping by Best Buy tonight after work :)