Friday, February 5, 2010

Pierce Brosnan Praises Rob In Interview With Parede.com


From Parade.com

Co-starring with a hot vampire hunk.
"Remember Me with Robert Pattinson is a really beautifully written piece about a family coping with the death of one of their boys. I play Robert's father, and for me it's about the loss of a son, while from his perspective it's about the loss of a brother. It's nothing like Twilight but it packs an emotional punch. I think you'll see Mr. Pattinson giving a fantastic performance, which will prove he's really working hard on his acting."

Filming with Pattinson isn't easy.
"We filmed in New York and there always seemed to be a hundreds of screaming teenage girls around and I knew they weren't screaming for me. I know it's tough for Robert to cope with that kind of attention. I've been there and I sympathize with him, but I think he's handling it quite well. I think that, so far, he's got it under control."


From Gossip Cop

Pierce Brosnan, who stars with Robert Pattinson in the upcoming Remember Me, has only praise for his young co-star.

He tells Parade.com, ”Remember Me with Robert Pattinson is a really beautifully written piece about a family coping with the death of one of their boys. I play Robert’s father, and for me it’s about the loss of a son, while from his perspective it’s about the loss of a brother.”

“It’s nothing like Twilight but it packs an emotional punch. I think you’ll see Mr. Pattinson giving a fantastic performance, which will prove he’s really working hard on his acting.”

Brosnan also touches on the pandemonium surrounding Pattinson. He says, ”We filmed in New York and there always seemed to be a hundreds of screaming teenage girls around and I knew they weren’t screaming for me. I know it’s tough for Robert to cope with that kind of attention.”

“I’ve been there and I sympathize with him, but I think he’s handling it quite well. I think that, so far, he’s got it under control.”

As Gossip Cop broke earlier in the week, Pattinson will promote Remember Me on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on March 1, and then again on “The View” with his co-star Emilie de Ravin.

No comments: