Friday, January 15, 2010

New Moon DVD Official Release Date - March 20th



You can already pre-order the DVD at Amazon UK.

There are 3 versions:

DVD - One Disc
DVD - Two Disks
Blu-ray

The special features of the "Two Discs Special Edition" and the Blu-ray edition include director Chris Weitz's commentary and over 3 hours of exclusive extras:

• The Journey Continues: A 6-part making-of documentary:
- Life after Twilight
- Chris Weitz takes the helm
- The subtle details
- A look at production
- It’s not magic
- Ready for the World

• Music Videos:
- Death Cab for Cutie: Meet me on the Equinox
- Anya Marina: Satellite Heart
- Muse: I Belong to You behind the scenes rehearsal footage
- Mutemath: Spotlight

• Fan Event Q&A with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Chris Weitz – Content Exclusive for the UK
• Fandimonium: A look at the die-hard fans
• Team Jacob vs Team Edward: The ultimate love triangle
• Deleted scenes
• Edward goes to Italy
• Edward Fast Forward
• Jacob Fast Forward
• Interview with the Volturi
• Introducing the Wolfpack
• Becoming Jacob
• Jacob fast forward
• Edward fast forward
• The Beat Goes On: The music of The Twilight Saga: New Moon
• Frame by Frame: Storyboards to screen

Twilight | Amazon

Via Pattinsonlife

6 comments:

brittvanschie said...

No audio commentary????
I want audio commentary!!

meleny said...

Me too :(
Thanks for the good news, I can't wait to buy it!!!

Sara D'Eugenio said...

Amazon in the US...we can't pre-order?

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to get this!! I need more Rob in my DVD collection!! When is this going to be available for pre order in the USA?? Do you know if the Bluray will come with a regular DVD too and a Digital copy... thats how I bought the last HP movie so I'm hoping... Thanks for the update!!♥

Unknown said...

awww I was really looking forward to a commentary with the cast... that was one of my favorite parts of the twilight DVD

Anonymous said...

I was really looking forward to audio commentary by Rob. CRAP! I was so sure it was gonna happen. :(