Monday, January 25, 2010

Jude Law mentions Rob's hearthrob status in an interview



Jude Law is looking forward to no longer playing Hollywood hearthrobs when he reaches 40.

The 37-year-old actor says he is reaching the end of his screen hunk status and it’s up to younger actors to take over the mantle.

He said: “I think it will be interesting to be old. It involves a lot of possibilities. The future doesn’t frighten me at all. On the contrary, I am looking forward to it.

“If I have a look around at the moment I feel great relief because finally others are entering the limelight. Men like Robert Pattinson must now play the Adonis. For me it was always a restraint, a restriction.”


Full article at the source

via spunk_ransom

3 comments:

Linda McGregory said...

That's really sad that people get older. You can never be ready to get old. I believe that is easier for ordinary people but for celebrities the life starts to be a struggle for youth. It is really sad and weird to see someone who was a sex icon for women for years is getting bald or fat. Yes, people want new faces. Though we are still loyal to ones we fell in love with long time ago...

Cherri said...

There are huge numbers of people in their 40's & 50's who are beautiful! I just hope Rob is smart enough to take care of himself so that we can still call him Mr. Handsome 20 & 30 years from now.

erriannxx said...

I don't even recall Jude law ever having such a great heartthrob status as Rob Pattz, If he ever thiught he did at some point he totally ruined it by letting it go to his head.