Friday, September 4, 2009

Rob and Kristen Talk About The Highs and Lows Of The 'Twilight' Saga


Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart recently spoke about the highs and lows of the 'Twilight' experience. Stewart admitted that with 'New Moon' coming out and everything that has been released from the new film being received so well - that it is definitely a high.

"This is definitely a high. I mean, there's only been a couple of images from the movie that have been released and they've all been received really well. So I'm really excited for people to see some of it." explained Stewart.

"Does that leave me with the lows?" joked Pattinson, "I don't know. I still think it's still so young, to me, anyway. I can't claim anything to be a low. I pretty much live an almost identical life apart from being recognized. That's not exactly the worst thing in the world."

With all the attention and all the paparazzi following Pattinson, the actor admits that it actually hasn't been that much of an adjustment as far as doing normal things, "I never do anything normal anyway. I just get other people to do it now."

source

2 comments:

Emma613 said...

What exactly did he mean when he said"Inever do any thing normal anyway.I just get other people to do it now"...Get other people to do his normal?Maybe I am missing something...Seems somewhat off to me...but I always over think things....

Hotty said...

Emma you are not alone on that one lol. I was wondering that too lol.