Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Info on Rob at Bobby Long's concert and video

As most of you already know, Rob was at Bobby Long's show last night in Vancouver with a few other members of the Eclipse cast. A lot of fans tweeted about seeing him there, but I only selected a few of them that can give you the whole idea of how the night went.

From RobPattzNews - check the twitter for more details






From MaliciousMandy1 - check the twitter for more details





From CanadaGraphs - check the twitter for more details



Mandy also posted a quick report on her blog

Rob, Kristen (both in ball caps) stayed mostly in back room watching from doorway. Kristen mostly sitting and Rob leaning in the doorway.

Noone bothered them or snapped their photo or invaded their privacy. I actually walked by them a few times to go outside for air or to the bathroom and they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Nikki and Paris were inthe same area as Rob and Kristen but came out once to the dance floor. She mostly nuzzled into Paris' back standing behind him the back of the crowd but in front of bar.

...

Near the end a few crowded outside and two taxi's pulled up.

They backed into lot close to back door.

Papz lined up. Fans crowded around.

Door opened and out came the crew.... it happened so fast I was in a daze...

Nikki, Paris, Liz hopped into furthest cab apparently, I wasn't really paying attention because the cab in front of me had doors open.

Rob, Kristen and her manager hopped into that closest cab.

Manager in front seat.

Rob on right side and Kristen on left. Both crouched, covering faces, ball caps on.

I was shoved and someone stepped on my toe - it was chaos.

Lot's of flashes, I'd guess 8 paparazzi but I can't even be sure.

Lot's of fans though.... one paparazzi was cursing all the fans cameras and flashes LOL

One girl (who I have seen around frequently, she dates one of the autograph hounds... and gets autographs herself) shouted that Kristen was a bitch!

I was so shocked!

She was at the back of the cab I was by the side door (Rob's door ;) tee hee) so I didn't see what happened exactly after that but I guess some fans pushed or hit her ? all I know is i heard her then say she would "punch you out" or something... LOL no clue...

Then the cabs pulled out... the papz ran and chased after.


To read her full report - here

No comments: